Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2012 Karma in need of general service and knowledge. Is anyone interested in side work before I schedule? Software updates, hacks a little body love such as door card falling off, glove box skin is gone and whatever else i haven't noticed yet.. Recommendations on wheel powder coating, detailing, minor paint and body. Anybody know of a one stop shop for mechanic to change oil do a once over and preventative maintenance in Southern California area!?!? Looking for bang for the buck not franchise dealer but not backbackyard . Pumped too see yall out there on the road and at cars and coffee. Cheers

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Hi Atoler,

Congratulations on the new car! You bought one of the nicest and best made cars on the planet.

I would recommend all the cosmetic repairs to someone you trust best for paint and rims ect - Simple and easy.

As for software hacks - not many out there. You can add the TOM unit from Power Source. That is one of the best upgrades you can do. They have a product that is unreal and priceless. They are a great team of the Original first generation Fisker engineers from 2010.

The best thing you can do for your Fisker Karma is bring it back to all original (except for the TOM upgrade) Rims and color match existing to all original.

Toss up some pics and last 4 digits of your new Fisker when you find some time.

Tigga

p.s. Welcome to the Jungle :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Atoler,

Congratulations on the new car! You bought one of the nicest and best made cars on the planet.

I would recommend all the cosmetic repairs to someone you trust best for paint and rims ect - Simple and easy.

As for software hacks - not many out there. You can add the TOM unit from Power Source. That is one of the best upgrades you can do. They have a product that is unreal and priceless. They are a great team of the Original first generation Fisker engineers from 2010.

The best thing you can do for your Fisker Karma is bring it back to all original (except for the TOM upgrade) Rims and color match existing to all original.

Toss up some pics and last 4 digits of your new Fisker when you find some time.

Tigga

p.s. Welcome to the Jungle :)

It sits at our apartment we barely use and unfamiliar with the area as we are from Oregon, basically used as a work commuter 1 week out of the month. Would like to get a backup camera installed which I've seen some people do on the 2012 so if anybody can do that lets get together whether its a new screen or just an update i have zero clue. Its sitting on a newer set of Revero Spokes id like to powder coat black to match the car. Definitely will post before and after, the previous owner just trashed it so bringing it back to life.

If anybody is a one stop shop for detail, paint ,minimal body and mechanics id love to drop it off and let you go through it?

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Right on cool,

When you have time, run down and look above the license plate.

Tell me if there is a Camera already installed above the plate.

Tigga

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right on cool,

When you have time, run down and look above the license plate.

Tell me if there is a Camera already installed above the plate.

Tigga

From memory there is not. Literally just purchased it through auto auction and flew back home a day later, put maybe 20 miles on thus far. Totally geeking out on it until the next time we meet :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome aboard! I live in Tucson and can personally vouch for Drambo in Phoenix. He is a certified Fisker tech, reasonably priced, and can work miracles. I own RoushRestorations.com and can help you with battery issues, if any arise. You can reach me from my website.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The place that's nearest to you is Elite Motors Alex Pop, he's on these forums as well. Oil change is easy to do yourself, just need a few swivels and the right sized socket to get the oil filter cover off. Engine is the same oil change procedure as a Pontiac solstice with the same motor. Just be very careful where you lift the car. There's approved lift points in the manual.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts