Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cloud Based App Developer
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new owner and the engine light turned on this morning. I took it to Autozone to scan it through diagnostic and error "P0A7B Battery energy control module requested MIL illuminated" came up. When I turned the car on back, the engine light was gone. However I am really worried about this error and the engine light. Is it safe to drive the car around? Any help will be deeply appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
That code is a generic code would need to know what the code is using the Fisker scan tool . But I can take a guess have you had any problems with your high voltage battery as in when there is 15 or 10 miles left does it drop down to zero all of a sudden ? When did the CEL come on after charging while driving .

·
Cloud Based App Developer
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Light came up when the car was charging and I opened the car and then turned on the car. Also when I turned on the car while charging it shows zero fuel when it's not. My battery miles do not zero out all of the sudden but i did notice that i got only 18 miles so far and i almost burned 32 miles out of 50.. Now the engine light is gone after the scanner was run on it. Why would that happen ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts