Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well almost. I am a new owner ( 5 days) of a Shadow car with Canyon try-color interior in Irvine, California - near enough to Fisker's HQ in Anaheim.

We are all a part of a great new adventure in motoring.......or whatever electric driving is going to be called. Any new technology, new car and new company is going to have its issues and we can all help each other through them together. But we are pioneers.

I own a lot of cars (most of them classic cars). This is as drop-dead gorgeous a car as I have seen, and soooo much fun to drive.

Here's raising a glass to a great future for our Karmas!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Welcome! How long have you had a deposit on the Karma? Any other EVs in your stable?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
Welcome and please post photos of your Karma. As we say around here, "no photo = didn't happen." :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SoCalGuy said:
Welcome! How long have you had a deposit on the Karma? Any other EVs in your stable?
No other EVs now. I was a car dealer for 25 years and had 4 saturn dealerships at one time and drove an EV1 for 2 years back in the mid-90s. So, I'm not new to electric transport.

Do you have another EV?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Charged in The OC said:
SoCalGuy said:
Welcome! How long have you had a deposit on the Karma? Any other EVs in your stable?
No other EVs now. I was a car dealer for 25 years and had 4 saturn dealerships at one time and drove an EV1 for 2 years back in the mid-90s. So, I'm not new to electric transport.

Do you have another EV?
Nope - and the Karma was an out of character purchase for me since I live most of the time in New York and am home in LA only once or twice a month, so the Karma was a special purpose in part for that reason.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fabulist said:
Welcome and please post photos of your Karma. As we say around here, "no photo = didn't happen." :D
OK. Traveling out of town now so I'll post pictures after I get home this weekend. [hr]
So you're only a part time "LA guy"?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Charged in The OC said:
So you're only a part time "LA guy"?
Long answer, but yes and no. LA is definitely home (born and raised, have a house there, etc), and I'm generally in LA 4-5 days a month, but I spend the rest of the time in New York and on a plane. At some point in the next year or two, I'll be back in LA "full time."
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
378 Posts
Charged, make sure you post and join the thread for Southern California owners at the bottom of the forums page. We'll have some additional meet ups soon and would love to have you there. After the Atlanta group posted 4-5 cars, we need to try out do them with a few more cars! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Deep Ocean said:
Charged, make sure you post and join the thread for Southern California owners at the bottom of the forums page. We'll have some additional meet ups soon and would love to have you there. After the Atlanta group posted 4-5 cars, we need to try out do them with a few more cars! :)
Will do right now!
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top