Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone, new owner of a Fisker Karma Ecosport in Winter Garden, Fl (near Orlando), just wondering if anyone else is an owner around this area......we need to stick together!!

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
391 Posts
Hey there everyone, new owner of a Fisker Karma Ecosport in Winter Garden, Fl (near Orlando), just wondering if anyone else is an owner around this area......we need to stick together!!
Welcome to the forums and the joys of Karma ownership! I am on the West Coast of Florida (Cape Coral) but still part of the FL community, which seems to be predominantly on the East coast.

Don't forget to post pictures of your Karma, such is the tradition.

Simon

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Congrats and Welcome.
I am an owner in The Villages, Florida.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forums and the joys of Karma ownership! I am on the West Coast of Florida (Cape Coral) but still part of the FL community, which seems to be predominantly on the East coast.

Don't forget to post pictures of your Karma, such is the tradition.

Simon
No worries, pictures attached. If we need a service, ant idea who can work on Karmas around here? Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
391 Posts
I am currently taking mine to Prestige Imports in North Miami Beach (a 3 hour drive each way for me) as they are the official Karma Automotive dealer, but would be happy to switch to somewhere more convenient or better (not that I have any complaints about Prestige Imports).

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
I am currently taking mine to Prestige Imports in North Miami Beach (a 3 hour drive each way for me) as they are the official Karma Automotive dealer, but would be happy to switch to somewhere more convenient or better (not that I have any complaints about Prestige Imports).
You probably would save alot of money if you went to Palm Beach Miami is overpriced or at least compare prices also there is a dealer in Naples but i haven't had any dealings with. Unless you need any major repairs there is no reason you have to drive that far for maintenance

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
391 Posts
You probably would save alot of money if you went to Palm Beach. Miami is overpriced; or at least compare prices also there is a dealer in Naples but i haven't had any dealings with. Unless you need any major repairs there is no reason you have to drive that far for maintenance
Thank you for that - the Naples dealer just started selling/supporting KA Reveros in February. That would be a much easier drive for me - I will have to look into them for my regular maintenance. Thank you again!

Simon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there!
I live in Clermont and I’m looking to buy a Karma right now…how has your experience been so far?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hey there!
I live in Clermont and I’m looking to buy a Karma right now…how has your experience been so far?
The post was written 2 years ago, so you may not get an answer.
I'm in Orlando and can shoot you a PM with my contact info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts