Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We moved in Chino, CA to a new office / warehouse. Unfortunately the 220V is in a very bad location in the warehouse. It would cost a lot to move it into a better position where I can park my car. Although parking in the warehouse is not convenient and we have quite a lot of traffic there.
Is there a way to install an exterior charger in front of the office in the parking lot? Will Blink or chargepoint do it? How did you solve your charging needs in the office? Thank you!

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
We moved in Chino, CA to a new office / warehouse. Unfortunately the 220V is in a very bad location in the warehouse. It would cost a lot to move it into a better position where I can park my car. Although parking in the warehouse is not convenient and we have quite a lot of traffic there.
Is there a way to install an exterior charger in front of the office in the parking lot? Will Blink or chargepoint do it? How did you solve your charging needs in the office? Thank you!
Both Ecotality (Blink) and Chargepoint have pedestal mounted chargers that can be installed outdoors without a problem. They typically just sell the charger but they can recommend a local electrician that is familiar with installing the unit in different situations. Home Depot also sells chargers that can be wall or pedestal mounted and they can connect you (no pun intended) with an electrician or contractor who can get it installed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts