Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma EcoChic Hybrid Silver Wind Exterior on Glacier Tri-Tone Interior
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a Great Community of Fisker Lovers. Enjoyed what I have read thus far …
I’m Joe in Camarillo California just north of Los Angeles and have recently purchased a Silver Wind / Glacier Tri-color EcoChic. Loved the car back in 2011 when dreaming about ownership at the LA Car Show. Just took the plunge last week on a car that needs some TLC. Not shy to work on anything and confirmed I have a lot to learn on these cars.
Took the moderator’s advice searching my issues and reading as much as possible as I prepare to get this car on the road with community help.
Have already dug up a 2012 Service manual but can’t find Battery support, Charging system diagrams or Electrical diagrams yet … Hope they exist.
Issue’s list …
ICE main fan NON-OP. Thanks for the advice on the GM part number . Fan will arrive next week .. Thanks Harley guy for the information ..
Not Charging due to faulty OBCM. Could not find any charging system diagrams, location of OBCM and procedure to change out. All I was told … “Easy to do” if you find a good unit which I did from a member and its on its way. Still hunting for proper installation procedure.
CIU issues … Radio stations disappear. Interested to reflash FIRST … I guess
Parking brake Fault .. needs more research
Biggest Issue … No service support found yet here in Southern California to partner with owners like myself. Lost all the Rusnak dealers at the beginning of the year and hope to find knowledgeable folks close for service and guidance when needed.
Sorry about the long INTRO note but very excited to meet folks that want to keep these cars running for a long time.
Joe

·
Registered
48 Posts
I can help with your OBCM install. I just finished replacing one. Just PM me. Also, Pat’s Garage in San Fran is awesome! I also have spare battery modules, if you need them.

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma EcoChic Hybrid Silver Wind Exterior on Glacier Tri-Tone Interior
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can help with your OBCM install. I just finished replacing one. Just PM me. Also, Pat’s Garage in San Fran is awesome! I also have spare battery modules, if you need them.
Great ... I will bing you... I have Pat's Garage on my radar but they are 400 mile away ... tough day trip. I also have Elite Motors OC and the are only 100 miles from me. I purchased my car from the son who used Rusnak until they shutdown but his Dad also ownes a Fisker up North and praises Pat's service ... Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts