Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My name is Jan Mooij and I have just registered on this great forum.

This week I picked up my Karma EcoChic (SilverWind/Glacier Tri-Tone) from the European Fisker office in Germany. My company Moditech Rescue Solutions (www.moditech.com) is specialized in providing first responders with rescue-relevant information and because of this we have close relationships with car manufacturers.

We met with Bernhard Köhler in Germany last year and formed a partnership to provide first responders with all information for the Fisker Karma. As part of this partnership, I decided to buy a Fisker testvehicle that I can drive but also use during training sessions for our customers.

The Fisker Karma is a great car and I love it for its looks and driving characteristics. The whole concept is fantastic and I admire the founders for making their dreams come true

I am looking forward to find out more about the Fisker on this forum and get in touch with other Fisker enthusiasts!

Jan Mooij

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Welcome to FB, Jan, and hope your experience with your Karma will be a great one, like most of us here. You don't plan on letting rescue personnel cut up your Karma are you? I hope no.

As the moderator, it is my duty to remind you of a very important rule around her:

Geen foto's = het niet gebeurd is.

So I hope you will have a chance to take and post some pictures of your new Karma.

There are a lot of great discussions and information in the various forums which can be found using the search function, or you can just ask.

One again, welcome and hope to see your contributions to FB.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Fab,

Thanks for reminding, just added the Karma to my Garage!

- Jan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts