Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am Aqtri from Qatar and i would like to share the experience of Fisker cars.
my car :D

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
@aqtri
Fiskerbuzz مرحبا بكم في
It is always nice to welcome new members from around the world.
Does your Karma have a special color? I don't think that is a standard Fisker colod. Also, we would love to see the interior, especially if it is custom.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
What a great setup/color. Could you provide us with the name of the color?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Wow!
I like the color and the other mods.

What is the cover of the motors under the back? Does it somehow prevent dust and sand damaging that area?
What did you do with the headlights? The white led line looks darker than the original one.

We want more pictures!

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I noticed that the "K" is missing from the back. Is there a reason? Also, it looks like you have the EC (echochic) which I also have. I am curious if the interior is the same. Beautiful car!

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
I'm not a fan of black wheels, but this color combination looks great!

Are the wheels black? I thought they looked more like a darkish bronze color; could be the lighting.

I think they wheels look fantastic with that color

·
Registered
888 Posts
I noticed that the "K" is missing from the back. Is there a reason? Also, it looks like you have the EC (echochic) which I also have. I am curious if the interior is the same. Beautiful car!

A guess:

ARMA RENT A CAR. Address, Po Box 21502 Dubai / United Arab Emirates. Phone Contact, +971(4)2274794.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
A guess:

ARMA RENT A CAR. Address, Po Box 21502 Dubai / United Arab Emirates. Phone Contact, +971(4)2274794.
I guess we have been Rick Rolled here. It's a shame actually; it's a very striking looking car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
A guess:

A new member here also :D great looking car!!!
Stefan, what do you mean? the car is from Qatar not Dubai? you can see that on the plate number.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Sure, but Arma is all around.
Not in Qatar?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts