Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been a fan of Henrick's and I thought is was a deal considering the original cost. I passed on the # 001 Latigo, but I wish I hadn't. They would have made a great pair.
I was not an investor.

Joe

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
I've been a fan of Henrick's and I thought is was a deal considering the original cost. I passed on the # 001 Latigo, but I wish I hadn't. They would have made a great pair.
I was not an investor.

Joe
Welcome! Sweet Ride, Joe (FiskerPhilly) is a great dude and should PM him. Are you looking at buying an EMotion?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My heart was broken when I didn't get a Ford GT. It will take a while to recover.

Joe

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
My heart was broken when I didn't get a Ford GT. It will take a while to recover.

Joe
How many are being made? I have always loved the GT, but I think EV supercars are the future. The Dendrobium looks amazing, have a look at my thread here, maybe you'll heal that heart.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
The owner of the 001 Latigo is a regular here too. Do you know @Dave_Car_Guy?
Welcome JoaA2! Great to see your Tramonto! I absolutely fell in love wit that car when I saw it in 2007-2008 in Orange County. I didn't buy the Latigo originally, but I bought it used in 2011. I'm so happy to have it, and it certainly generates lots of discussions, as I'm sure your Tramonto does! I got my Aston V8 Vantage before I met Henrik, and I almost bought a Z8 in 2009-2010 when the prices were down, and I kick myself still for not doing it. It may still happen (there is one for sale near me). If you EVER consider selling the Tramonto, please contact me! Here's a shot of my Fisker Family of cars:

·
Karma Enthusiast
454 Posts
Welcome JoaA2! Great to see your Tramonto! I absolutely fell in love wit that car when I saw it in 2007-2008 in Orange County. I didn't buy the Latigo originally, but I bought it used in 2011. I'm so happy to have it, and it certainly generates lots of discussions, as I'm sure your Tramonto does! I got my Aston V8 Vantage before I met Henrik, and I almost bought a Z8 in 2009-2010 when the prices were down, and I kick myself still for not doing it. It may still happen (there is one for sale near me). If you EVER consider selling the Tramonto, please contact me! Here's a shot of my Fisker Family of cars:
Which is your Favorite?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

If you think of selling, contact me.

Joe

·
Registered
320 Posts
I talked to Henrick at Monterrey, but he didn't say anything about wanting # 001.

Joe
Maybe because I told him he can drive mine any time he wants to!! This was Henrik and me in Monterey in a prior year when he enjoyed driving the Latigo again.
...and I guess that just means they'll stay with us! Like I said: it's you or me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts