Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my Karma a few days ago. White Eco Standard. I viewed this forum numerous times before taking the plunge. With warranty issues a concern, it's nice to know that Owners are working together to share ideas and repairs.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Just received my Karma a few days ago. White Eco Standard. I viewed this forum numerous times before taking the plunge. With warranty issues a concern, it's nice to know that Owners are working together to share ideas and repairs.
Congrats and welcome! Post some pics! What mileage/VIN did you buy? Did you check out all the identified issues prior to purchase?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Congratulations!

For what it's worth, I just learned that Fisker is rehiring some of its engineers. Has anyone else heard this?

If true, maybe you have brought us good Karma.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Details

All recalls / service bulletins are up to date except for something to do with the door handles. In it's current state everything works perfectly. 14,400 miles. Just had new tires installed yesterday. Had to find a place with a touchless tire changer, only 1 place had it in Austin, TX. I am having a 220 plug / charger installed at my office as I type this. Last weekend I installed a 220 charger at my house with a water heater digital on\off timer. Fisker will continue forward, to much work/research has gone into this to allow it to die on the vine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Congratulations. The car looks beautiful.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a "touchless tire changer?" I am familiar with Touchless Car Washes, but this is a new one for me.

Welcome to FiskerBuzz and again, congratulations on the new car.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats Condor!

I love the color. Same combo as mine. You will love the interior leatherette. It has been holding up very well on my Eco-standard. Just got my alternative fuel tag, and I am ready for the HOV lanes here in Georgia ;-)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The water heater digital timer is set to turn on during best electrical rates. It has a button on the front to allow for instant on if we want to recharge on the weekends while using the car and wanting to have it charged backup for evening driving. Having it lower allows the kids and wife to turn it on without getting a step stool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts