Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fisker Buzzers -

It seems our Inferno EcoSport is production ready and is being finalized and shipped to the USA. From what I know, this will be our very first "Inferno" EcoSport with Canyon Tritone interior in this region.

Can't wait to meet other Fisker Owners for drives and dinner.... like we do with our Aston and Lambos....

Sincerely

atiquester

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fabulist said:
atiquester said:
Hey Fisker Buzzers -

It seems our Inferno EcoSport is production ready and is being finalized and shipped to the USA. From what I know, this will be our very first "Inferno" EcoSport with Canyon Tritone interior in this region.

Can't wait to meet other Fisker Owners for drives and dinner.... like we do with our Aston and Lambos....

Sincerely

atiquester
Welcome aboard and please post photos when you get the car. The car has such amazing presence to begin with and that color just makes it even more imposing. Would love to see it with the tritone interior.

-- Fab.
Thanks...will do!!! I am happy that we have this venue to connect with Fisker Owners ....

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I am in Marietta. With our Lambos & Astons ... we usually meet up at the dealership, then head down via Buckhead to several nice eating spots in Atlantic Station and/or elsewhere in Midtown/Uptown and around Perimiter Mall Steak houses. We usually choose a safe location so that the cars can be parked. Tons of opportunities for pics and nice time to make new & cool friends :)

I work in Finland ... so this is great that we are enjoying a car that was assembled in Finland :)

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go ATL Go....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.