Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
208 Posts
atiquester said:
Hey Fisker Buzzers -

It seems our Inferno EcoSport is production ready and is being finalized and shipped to the USA. From what I know, this will be our very first "Inferno" EcoSport with Canyon Tritone interior in this region.

Can't wait to meet other Fisker Owners for drives and dinner.... like we do with our Aston and Lambos....

Sincerely

atiquester

I have the same combo coming in on a ship due to arrive feb 8th My dealers experience is 2 weeks - 2 months from arrival in NJ. WOW :(

· Premium Member
208 Posts
Sigurd said:
MArkansas said:

I have the same combo coming in on a ship due to arrive feb 8th My dealers experience is 2 weeks - 2 months from arrival in NJ. WOW :(
Is there a Fisker dealer in Arkansas?

[/quote]

Yea! In a little known place called BENTONVILLE. Home of some little old companies like Walmart, Tyson foods, J.B. Hunt etc....... And the Arkansas Razorbacks. GO HOGS!
[hr]
MArkansas said:
Sigurd said:
MArkansas said:

Is there a Fisker dealer in Arkansas?

Yea! In a little known place called BENTONVILLE. Home of some little old companies like Walmart, Tyson foods, J.B. Hunt etc....... And the Arkansas Razorbacks. GO HOGS!

[/quote]

Is there a Spondivits in Atlanta?

· Premium Member
208 Posts
LonePalmBJ said:
MArkansas said:
Is there a Spondivits in Atlanta?
Hell yeah. Right by the airport. Wow, memories of a misspent (or wellspent) youth.

Brent
My wife and I discovered Spondivits on a layover from St Lucia. We actually flew back a month later just for the gumbo. We ended up at the Atlanta Motor speedway and now we are NASCAR fans.

· Premium Member
208 Posts
My inferno canyon tritone came in today. I can't see it or pick it up until saturday. Damn. To add insult to injury a friend of mines kid saw it and is sending everybody pic's. I'm peeved and grateful at the same time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.