Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to find a place to discuss the Fisker Karma. I bought mine in February 2012 after waiting several years after placing my original deposit. Our dealer in Tampa (Fisker of Tampa Bay) has been great in answering my questions, but having other people to discuss things with is invaluable. I love my car, and have just under 10,000 miles on the odometer. I have been getting near over 500 MPG as I rarely have to drive more than 40 miles per day. Even though we have around 30 Karmas in the area, I am still being stopped in parking lots by people unfamiliar with the car and interested in finding out more about it. I would like to drive my Karma for as long as possible, as this car was at the top of my price range and no other car can compare to it for under $100,000.

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
I am happy to find a place to discuss the Fisker Karma. I bought mine in February 2012 after waiting several years after placing my original deposit. Our dealer in Tampa (Fisker of Tampa Bay) has been great in answering my questions, but having other people to discuss things with is invaluable. I love my car, and have just under 10,000 miles on the odometer. I have been getting near over 500 MPG as I rarely have to drive more than 40 miles per day. Even though we have around 30 Karmas in the area, I am still being stopped in parking lots by people unfamiliar with the car and interested in finding out more about it. I would like to drive my Karma for as long as possible, as this car was at the top of my price range and no other car can compare to it for under $100,000.
Welcome to the FiskerBuzz forums! I think you'll be happy you found it. There are a lot of very knowledgeable and very passionate people here, and at least 50 Karma owners actively posting. Be sure to use the "Search" function a lot; I suspect that any question you have or topic you are interested in has been discussed! If not, start a new thread and fire away.

Oh, and Go Spongers! (I'm a graduate of Tarpon High)

Brent

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Welcome BHale1! I purchased my Karma just a month after you, and have about 12k miles. Like you I am having trouble thinking of a car in the price range that compares. Fortunately, mine has been driving trouble free for quite some time, maybe that will continue for the next decade?

Like you, I rarely use the ICE. :cool: I've filled the car 7 times since purchase, and I have a 3/4 full tank. My new next door neighbor stopped me in the street this morning - he is a car buff and said he thinks the Karma is the most beautiful car ever. No argument from me on that, but I think he would be even more impressed if he drove one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have given multiple test drives to people I know and everyone has been impressed with the car. Not once has someone said that it needed more power. The problem has always been the price. Not that the car is too expensive for what you are getting, but that most people cannot afford the car. The Atlantic would be a hot item if they ever get the company back on it's feet, or someone else buys it and starts production.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome BHale1. This forum has been great. The owners and techs that post all have passion for this car. We all of our concerns over the current state of FA but with this forum much of our stress is relieved knowing there is a community of us that can help one another get things done should an issue arise. Nothing like power in numbers- whether it be finding a part or DIY answers etc. I have VIN 461 and took delivery in Feb 2012 also. Have ver 10k miles and just last week filled the tank 3 rd time. I have had numerous cars - currently have several other luxury sport brands but prefer to only drive the kArma. Best car I have owned. You will find just about everything you need to know from someone here. Lets just hope FA gets acquired and we can drive worry free.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts