Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, I've been reading around on this site for a few weeks. I'm looking at purchasing from Frank Kent in Fort Worth. Anyone have any experience with this dealer? They said they honor the manufacturers warranty. I am wondering what that doesn't cover....Wish me luck. Laura

PS would love to hear from anyone near here to see what their experiences have been with this incredible car. [email protected]

·
EV Enthusiast
110 Posts
Hi Everyone, I've been reading around on this site for a few weeks. I'm looking at purchasing from Frank Kent in Fort Worth. Anyone have any experience with this dealer? They said they honor the manufacturers warranty. I am wondering what that doesn't cover....Wish me luck. Laura

PS would love to hear from anyone near here to see what their experiences have been with this incredible car. [email protected]
I suggest you use Lormax for a pre-inspection. Not sure how they would honor manufacturers warranty on the parts that aren't available.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts

I suggest you use Lormax for a pre-inspection. Not sure how they would honor manufacturers warranty on the parts that aren't available.
Welcome to the Forum and hope you find your Karma. I had the same thought as @SC KARMA. The real issue, at least in the short term, will be parts availability, which makes it very critical that you have the car inspected and the records pulled to minimize the chances of a major problem. An ounce of prevention will save you the cost of 5600 pounds of cure.

:D

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
My car was the first Karma to be delivered from Frank Kent in Ft. Worth, and they have been caring for it ever since. I haven't had to pay for any service to date. They have done what they said they would do for me. I took mine in for service last month and it was done under warranty, plus they gave me a free loaner car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The vin on the car I am looking at is YH4K14AA5CA001590. It's deep ocean blue with Dune Monotone interior. I'm not actually sure how to research it based upon it's vin number. But suspect Lormax can probably help. Thanks for all the info so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts