Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new 2012 black/Canyon Karma last Friday. I'm a car guy, all about horsepower and love the new Karma. Like most of you I'm a bit dissapointed in the fit and finish. My dealer just picked it up at my home last night to fix the sagging front and rear bumpers and hopefully align the trunk lid. The interior is phenomenal and I'm finding the haptic display to be easy and intuitive to use (contrary to many comments in the press). The car gets as many or more comments on the street than my Lambo's, Ford GT's of Ferrari's...and the Karma is considered my daily driver. It's great to commute in style yet "responsibly". It really has caused me to think more "green" about everything around me. I typically drive it in stealth mode most of the time and love the unique sound and prodigious torque!

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome to Fisker Buzz too. Post some pics!

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
@TIMCANTWELL, Welcome aboard and please post photos of your impressive garage when you can.

Also, please add your geographical area, to whatever precision you like, to your profile so that it shows up when you post a message. This has proven to be very helpful in discussing regional issues. You can also add that information to your on-line signature (the information that is added to the bottom of the message by the forum software).

Looking forward to your contributions on the forums.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Welcome to the family!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd like to post a picture or two, but don't use a hosted picture site. Any way to attach a file?
(I should know this, as I am a moderator on the Ford GT Forum!)

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
TIMCANTWELL said:
I'd like to post a picture or two, but don't use a hosted picture site. Any way to attach a file?
(I should know this, as I am a moderator on the Ford GT Forum!)
Check this thread. If you have additional questions, please PM me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tim. Welcome to the fisker family. We met at my first gt forum event at the Indy 500. I have enjoyed owning both vehicles and their unique history. Enjoy. Dan

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
TIMCANTWELL said:
I'll have to set up a photo bucket or flickr account.
The Google on-line album, Picasaweb works great also. If you are already use other Google services, it's nice not to have to deal with yet another id and password.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Danm said:
Tim. Welcome to the fisker family. We met at my first gt forum event at the Indy 500. I have enjoyed owning both vehicles and their unique history. Enjoy. Dan
I remember. Great event. I still have three GT's and the Saleen I brought to Indy. Enjoy your Fisker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts