Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
There's nothing on it right now. Just links to download browsers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SoCalGuy said:
There's nothing on it right now. Just links to download browsers.
Not on my side. New website...new content, navigation, pics, etc. Looks quite good, though more content can then be added over time. Definitely an improvement over old one...nice emotional connection with the visitors to the site.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
mungge said:
SoCalGuy said:
There's nothing on it right now. Just links to download browsers.
Not on my side. New website...new content, navigation, pics, etc. Looks quite good, though more content can then be added over time. Definitely an improvement over old one...nice emotional connection with the visitors to the site.
Hmm, tried it in Chrome and you're right. My older version of IE I guess isn't compatible with the site.

It is definitely an improvement over the previous site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Does not work with the latest version available for IE, but have a laptop running the beta version of Windows 8 and it pulled up fine there. Nice change. Much better than the crap they've been running for the last few years. Could still use a bigger "WOW" factor though...
 

·
Early Adopter
Joined
·
1,255 Posts
Works for me on iPad - safari

Nice job fisker - now lets get to work on the software response , and function, on the command center :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
mungge said:
http://onward.fiskerautomotive.com/en-us
It might be an improvement over the last website, but I think it is still pretty bad. Why does Fisker insist on using illustrations rather than pictures of the actual car? It comes off as amateurish, not to mention that the real thing is far sexier than these renderings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
886 Posts
It's not usable on my iPhone.
I'm redirected to a mobile page, which shows a karma and 4 links without any function behind it...

It does not go for landscape mode...

At least this part of their software development could have been contracted...
It's their face to new customers!!!!
 

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
Stefan said:
It's not usable on my iPhone.
I'm redirected to a mobile page, which shows a karma and 4 links without any function behind it...

It does not go for landscape mode...

At least this part of their software development could have been contracted...
It's their face to new customers!!!!
That is the same behavior as before with the mobile site. I don't think it has been updated yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
Thank you all for the feedback on the site. The Site was built utilizing HTML5 and we will be following up after we finishing building the global elements with a HTML4 compatible version. The Site was developed out of a desire to project a new brand face to the marketplace. We had 5 weeks to design and build the site so it was an accelerated effort. We still have development in progress (global elements and a mobile optimized version as well as backwards browser compatibility). On another note we are working with our Orange County Location on a Ride/Drive in Southern California on the 26th of this month( August). Its a Sunday and we are planning on having the event start at our Orange County Retailers location and conclude at our offices for a bite to eat and a meet and greet with Henrik and members of the Fisker Team. I will be posting a more formal invite to the Fisker Buzz Community but wanted to mention it now as a save the date... If you are in Southern California on the 26th let me know. you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 714-485-1283...

David Harris
Fisker Automotive.
 

·
EX:Shadow/Canyon #324
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
DHarris said:
Thank you all for the feedback on the site. The Site was built utilizing HTML5 and we will be following up after we finishing building the global elements with a HTML4 compatible version. The Site was developed out of a desire to project a new brand face to the marketplace. We had 5 weeks to design and build the site so it was an accelerated effort. We still have development in progress (global elements and a mobile optimized version as well as backwards browser compatibility). On another note we are working with our Orange County Location on a Ride/Drive in Southern California on the 26th of this month( August). Its a Sunday and we are planning on having the event start at our Orange County Retailers location and conclude at our offices for a bite to eat and a meet and greet with Henrik and members of the Fisker Team. I will be posting a more formal invite to the Fisker Buzz Community but wanted to mention it now as a save the date... If you are in Southern California on the 26th let me know. you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 714-485-1283...

David Harris
Fisker Automotive.
David,

Welcome back to Fisker Buzz. We missed you. :D

Dennis on behalf of Karma owners
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top