Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone here at fiskerbuzz I have been in the background reading posts for about a year and finally a new owner of #1668 and very excited about it. I'm located 2 miles from FA in Anaheim CA, Hope that my expertise and commitment will help other owners enjoy the Karma experience! This will be my second orphan as I have a Monaco Vesta RV that faired a similar fate as FA.

OrphanDave

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I first started by finding the color combination, locally there was two fiskers for sale that had the correct color. I contacted Travis and recieved a thorough pre purchase inspection of the cars (thanks Travis!) I then went with the one with the least amount of issues ;-)
That's about it. Then open up your wallet... Just kidding

OrphanDave

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Congrats and welcome. What color combo did you get? Did you buy from a local dealer, private party or from FA?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Purchased it from a local used car dealership. Color is Deep Ocean with Black Sand Monotone leather. This dealer has another Karma low miles but low vin# http://www.privatecollectionmotors....2+Fisker+Karma+4dr+Sdn+EcoSport+Costa+Mesa+CA
So far car is running great, no issues to report on. I have a service appointment set up next Friday with Travis / Lormax to perform oil change and address other small items picked up in PPI. Car is amazing to look at and a trip to drive as this is my first hybrid EVer

OrphanDave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts