Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I have been a fan of the Fisker Karma since the first time I saw it back in 2012. I am finally at a place in life that I can afford one and I purchased one from a high end car dealer in Carrollton Texas. I will be more involved on here soon and I just wanted to say hello an fiskershafe.jpg d post a picture . Jim from Cumberland Maryland fiskerrightfrt.jpg

·
Early Adopter
1,257 Posts
Hello everybody. I have been a fan of the Fisker Karma since the first time I saw it back in 2012. I am finally at a place in life that I can afford one and I purchased one from a high end car dealer in Carrollton Texas. I will be more involved on here soon and I just wanted to say hello an View attachment 14438 d post a picture . Jim from Cumberland Maryland View attachment 14437
Hey there, I have an original Black with tan interior i purchased from Ted Britt ford. Hopefully we'll connect at some car show in the future. Good looking car you have - LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there, I have an original Black with tan interior i purchased from Ted Britt ford. Hopefully we'll connect at some car show in the future. Good looking car you have - LOL
Good Evening Nin ja, I just love these cars and I and very happy to finally have bought one. Where do you take your Karma for service , or have you had to do that yet. Lets keep in-touch and maybe we can plan to get together at a show or Cars and Coffee. Where do you Live, NoVa or Maryland area ?

·
Early Adopter
1,257 Posts
Good Evening Nin ja, I just love these cars and I and very happy to finally have bought one. Where do you take your Karma for service , or have you had to do that yet. Lets keep in-touch and maybe we can plan to get together at a show or Cars and Coffee. Where do you Live, NoVa or Maryland area ?
I live in NOVA, and my all time go to mechanice is FiskerPhilly - About – EVolution Autosports

Also a site you should mark as favorite = Fisker Karma SHOWROOM

Would love to meet up with a new Fisker owner. Back in 2013, 2014 and 2015 there were several of us and we would hold Fisker Only get togethers, but that died down -- there are several in the area still.

I've been to these two:
Katie's Coffee House 760 Walker Rd, Great Falls, VA 22066-2645

https://www.facebook.com/1611483862460416/photos/1721195571489244/
Cars and Coffee Dunkin Donuts Dulles Landing South Riding VA

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think it’s time for another MD Karma get together. So many cars and coffees are closed now it might be best just to schedule a scenic drive. Mine is in Potomac and there’s another a few miles away.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think it’s time for another MD Karma get together. So many cars and coffees are closed now it might be best just to schedule a scenic drive. Mine is in Potomac and there’s another a few miles away.
I would love to meet up with some other Karma owners and learn about parts and service availability, as well as get to know like minded people that enjoy these beautiful creations !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts