Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it 12/1/12 and have hundreds of people stop and drop their jaws! Did some mods that so far people have loved. This is the most amazing car I have ever driven. New 24" Hypnotic 10" lip Wheels with 275/25/24 tires. Brembo brakes refinished in 5 coats of red. Black wire custom mesh grill covering up the styrofoam. Custom Samsung S3 Holder/Charger wired to auxillary jack also. Rear spoiler with matched Ecipse paint. (pic coming)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Holy cow! The Karma is not exactly bland but the mods definitely make it even more noticeable. Very nice. The brake calipers are just painted right? You did not replace the ones that came with the car, I assume.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I just painted them. I purchased red caliper paint and put on about 5 coats. (durable to 500 degrees) Then I purchased new Brembo stickers.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The grille was done by Fisker of Tampa in their after market accessory division. It was $400 (a little overpriced if you ask me). It took him 5 minutes to install it.

The wheels have been great although I have a little bit of rubbing on the front tires when turning slow, so I am going to switch the 255/30/24 front tires with the same I have on the back 275/25/24. The 255's are a little over a half inch taller than the rears. 30 vs 25. Hopefully this will fix it. The wheels really set the car off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts