Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grand Touring Automobiles who deal in high end Aston Martin, Bentley, Jag and other high end British marks have been appointed as the new Fisker dealer in Ontario. They will perform all open and necessary upgrades on Fiskers in Ontario as needed and I was told by their service manager that they will likely be in the Fisker repair and service business as of the end of August or beggining of September. Good to see we have dealer and servicing support again. They are not cheap as they service high end cars but they are very professional and know their business very well. I hve dealt with them before on my Aston Martin.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dropped in on my way north a couple of weeks ago. Impressive inventory!!! Met Mike Gallo who is the service manager. Quite personable and looking forward to having the Fisker affiliation. Certainly helpful geographically.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, i am looking forward to getting the software upgrade done that has been an open recall.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
none so far that i know of.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent. Love it. Now, this feels good to have dealers around looking after this beautiful beast!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts