Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dutch Karma
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Nabuzz here. Another Dutch Fisker owner.

Eventhough the future of FA is very uncertain I got not resist the attraction of my sexy white beast.

Planning a few mods which I will keep a surprise for now.

Is there anybody that knows where I can get my hands on some winter wheel?

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Congratulations Nabuzz! Post some pictures, we'd love to see it. No idea's on the winter wheels unfortunately

·
Registered
125 Posts
Fisker of Salt Lake City (American Fork, UT) had a complete set a week or so ago. Their Phone Number is : +1 (801) 855-5400. Address: 1073 South 630 East
American Fork‎ UT‎ 84003
United States

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Dutch Karma
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

I'll send them an e-mail.
Althought I do think that when adding the shipping cost to The Netherlands it would be more economical to purchase the winter wheels from my dealership here in NL.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Welcome Nabuzz.
Not sure about the law in the Netherlands, but in Germany, you need a certificate for the rim/wheel combination.
I only found a company with 20" rims, which I didn't like and which hasn't been any advantage, price wise.
I went for the original wheels.

If you are interested, I could lookup the 20" details.

Stefan
German Karma Forum
www.karma-forum.de

·
Dutch Karma
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your message.
If the price isn't that far away from the 21 inch originals then I'd rather go for the originals too.

·
Fisker R&D and Build Tech
35 Posts
The Munich office had at least 8 sets. They are probably in storage now. The office closed just over a week ago.

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
I can get a full set of 21" winter tires and rims I just can't imagine what the cost of shipping would be . I can get you a price on the rims and tires if you like .

·
Dutch Karma
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can get a full set of 21" winter tires and rims I just can't imagine what the cost of shipping would be . I can get you a price on the rims and tires if you like .
Hi Harleyguy,

Is this a new set?

I would probabely need 2 sets.
Could you quote me a price for the two sets?

·
Fisker R&D and Build Tech
35 Posts
I will ask them. They may want to sell them. I will ask for your contact information if they can sell them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hallo.
Ik lees in je berichten dat ook jij nog op zoek bent nar een set winter velgen en banden.
Ben je daarmee al geslaagd?
Ik heb namelijk in Amsterdam een prachtige set aangeschaft en er is nog 1 set extra beschikbaar.
Als het iets voor je is hoor ik het graag.

Gr Andre

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nabuzz, I am new in the forum and calculating if I am going to buy a Karma (with all financials advantages in the NL right now).
Try connect to ultratyre in Amstelveen. They can deliver a set of wheels for around 3K or something.
Is there anyway we can connect and exchange some info?? I am still not 100% sure about buying a Karma in relation to warranty and maintenance

Paul

1 - 17 of 17 Posts