Fisker Buzz Forums banner

New CSP authorized facility in San Francisco

8K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  CA_MP4 
#1 ·
Training time for the new Customer Service Program authorized service provider in San Francisco. Known Karma owners in the region will receive the relevant details next week. We'll publish the contact details next week on this thread.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
No, we're not ready for primetime yet, but we will use the forum to post news (and we have lots of it in the pipeline). Give it a few months before we'll fully re-engage so apologies to all users if we're not responsive to questions. We're rebuilding as fast as we can. Just like good cognac however, we'll need a little time to mature in the proper environment.......

#12 ·
That gives hope... iight in the dark tunnel since its bankrupcy in 2013....
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...sell-assets-in-bankruptcy-at-139-million-loss

@KARMANEWS: What about Europe ??? Can owners and buyers expect same good news ? Pls a short update about the plans for EU. :)
Kroymans for the Netherlands and surrounding area as well as Emil Frey for Germany, France, Austria and Switzerland and Inchcape for Finland are the current authorized CSP providers.

#10 ·
Without revealing my source(s), I understand that this is the garage in question: (click on the image below for their website)

They seem like a very cool bunch of mechanics:

#23 ·
I received the announcement today in US mail. It is a 850 mile drive to my closest Fisker dealer - which is better than 3000 miles, but still a long drive for service.

Nothing about being a Fisker dealer on their website that I could find. However, there are lots of nice customer comments. Hopefully NewFisker is better at choosing dealers than Fisker. I'm thinking about O'Brian Auto when I say that - what a loser auto dealership. :mad:

#24 ·
Confirmation of new Fisker Automotive Service Center

I got a very nice email from Fisker Automotive confirming that my new service center is Pat's Garage in San Francisco which is 39 miles from my home. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.