Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Here are screen shots from the video of my test drive in 2011. The quality is not great, but good enough that you can see it is the same type of interface shown in the video. The final production cars had the white-on-black interface we all know and love.

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
Here are screen shots from the video of my test drive in 2011. The quality is not great, but good enough that you can see it is the same type of interface shown in the video. The final production cars had the white-on-black interface we all know and love.
The original cluster and CIU had day night modes. The white mode was day mode and the black mode was the night mode. The final production cars are stuck in night mode.

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh well - I guess that's what comes from being noob and only having a Karma for a year or so �� lack of historical knowledge on my part.

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are screen shots from the video of my test drive in 2011. The quality is not great, but good enough that you can see it is the same type of interface shown in the video. The final production cars had the white-on-black interface we all know and love
And a bulb failure on your test drive? Who would have thought...

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
And a bulb failure on your test drive? Who would have thought...
Those demo cars were early production models and had a pretty hard life. Not surprising that they were not 100% healthy. On the other hand, they could actually charge the battery on the fly, a feature that was disabled in the production cars.

·
Registered
304 Posts
More troublesome is why the heck do they have 6 year od footage in a new Karma video? Does this thing even exist or is it a great way to bilk the new owners out of lots of cash.....

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
More troublesome is why the heck do they have 6 year od footage in a new Karma video? Does this thing even exist or is it a great way to bilk the new owners out of lots of cash.....
Maybe the Karma reboot will bring back the Day/Night color scheme feature. It's definitely a lot more legible than the all-black version.

·
Liked, but not well liked
1,172 Posts
Maybe the Karma reboot will bring back the Day/Night color scheme feature. It's definitely a lot more legible than the all-black version.

We can do that today from a program we have written... too bad there is no market for it

Karma reboot is for the new cars more than the old ones that we all own; unless you know something different?

·
Registered
334 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts