Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“Original Owner” After installing a new Interstate Battery:
MTP-48/H6 vehicle will not completely power up!
Head lights, horn, windows, door locks, trunk, “Tron” noise, turn signals, glove box.. performing normally. The dash DIC instrumentation display, center screen (NAV, radio, climate, phone display) & Transmission PNDR switch are completely dead! All are without illumination, and the vehicle cannot be taken out of “Park” mode.
Looking for assistance to correct this anomaly. This situation came about after leaving the vehicle in a climate controlled garage over the Chicago winter. It was performing as designed without problems prior to be parked for the winter. I look forward to your suggestions and assistance of information as well as contributing to this website in a meaningful way only limited to my knowledge of thieves awesome vehicle.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm stuck in the same boat. Is there any way you can send me the same information? Only difference is that the PDNR is lit, but cant change it out of park. my email address is my username at gmail.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I'm stuck in the same boat. Is there any way you can send me the same information? Only difference is that the PDNR is lit, but cant change it out of park. my email address is my username at gmail.

Thanks!
Give me a call. Your situation is different and may require hands on repair.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Diagnosis Help Needed:

My Fisker was on a defective trickle charger for about 3 months. I had to replace the battery but now I am having trouble getting things going again. I am attaching a photo of the only information my car displays and I am hoping to get some advice on what I could try before calling a flatbed out to the house. I tried the usual soft and hard resets with no luck. I even went to the trouble of swapping out the HV fuse as I had seen suggested on the forum. Again, no luck. Do you have any suggestions for me? Thanks.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/48378325061/in/dateposted-public/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Head lights, horn, windows, door locks, trunk, “Tron” noise, turn signals, glove box.. performing normally. The dash DIC instrumentation display, center screen (NAV, radio, climate, phone display) & Transmission PNDR switch are completely dead! All are without illumination, and the vehicle cannot be taken out of “Park” mode.
Looking for assistance to correct this anomaly. This situation came about after leaving the vehicle in a climate controlled garage over the Chicago winter. It was performing as designed without problems prior to be parked for the winter. I look forward to your suggestions and assistance of information as well as contributing to this website in a meaningful way only limited to my knowledge of thieves awesome vehicle.
Hi, how you fixed your problem i have the same issue with mine, thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Contact Evolution motorsorts in Warmister PA ask for Joe he can get you started

1 - 7 of 7 Posts