Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get the Left Pillar Trim Tan for the EcoChic or the material. There is one available on Ebay for $89 but it is slightly worn just like mine. The trim is worn at the top where I rub it with my shoulder when getting in and out of the car. I want it to look just like the right side that has no wear at all.

I have someone in Detroit that can replace the material if I had a piece of the material. He is an expert at repairing seats and other interior trim. He has many rolls of interior material with all colors for most cars but he can't match the material in the Fisker Karma.

Sam

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Anyone know where I can get the Left Pillar Trim Tan for the EcoChic or the material. There is one available on Ebay for $89 but it is slightly worn just like mine. The trim is worn at the top where I rub it with my shoulder when getting in and out of the car. I want it to look just like the right side that has no wear at all.

I have someone in Detroit that can replace the material if I had a piece of the material. He is an expert at repairing seats and other interior trim. He has many rolls of interior material with all colors for most cars but he can't match the material in the Fisker Karma.

Sam
Its possible the Karma Automotive still has stock contact Joe ( Fisker Philly

1 - 2 of 2 Posts