Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Karma has been mostly trouble free. Recently, however, on those occasions when the engine has to start (I usually am able to run entirely electric), I often end up with a CEL. I decided to get an OBD reader and software and see what it had to say.

The software I am using is DashCommand. Here's what it reports:

Under the heading "Engine Codes":

Stored Codes:
P1B33 (Unknown Code) and P0A7B (Battery Energy Control Module Requested MIL Illumination)

Pending Codes:
P0A7B

Under the heading "Readiness Monitors" (these show as Red/Yellow/Green) I get:

-- Yellow (which according to the key means "unsupported") --
Reserved Monitoring
Secondary Air System
AC System Refrigerant

-- Red -- (which according to the key means "incomplete")
Evaporative system
Oxygen sensor

Can any of the techs or other Fisker tech-savvy folks out there help me understand what this means?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Is the check engine light on ? The computers in the car store codes that are active or past codes are you having and problems. The code ready you use only reads generic codes . You need the Fisker program to read the EBCM codes correctly .

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the check engine light on ? The computers in the car store codes that are active or past codes are you having and problems. The code ready you use only reads generic codes . You need the Fisker program to read the EBCM codes correctly .
The CEL is currently on.

Is there some way I can get the Fisker program?

What's my next step?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any Experts

Any experts out there that can help me?

How can I possibly get access to the software to read the ECBM codes?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where are you located? Dealers have the software.
Sarasota, FL. My dealer, "Fisker" of Tampa, abandoned me.

Harleyguy has been super as a source of info but he's on the east coast and tells me he doesn't get to the west coast of Florida.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Sounds to me like its road trip time to Fisker of Miami ( in Davie Fl now ). we can have a mini meet and there are around 10 cars local. lunch sounds good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts