Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys need your help my fisker i was driving yesterday on the freeway home on the way home one of the light popped up on the dash lower right side had an oil red light and by this time my battery juice was out i was at minimal later after the light came on i was driving to the next exit then soon the battery became red and following after the accelerator wouldnt go past a certain like 40mph i was scared puled over and checked coudlnt find anything a bit later everything was okay what could this be

and i do not have the manual what was the light ??
please help the showed waves and temp guage under it

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Place the car in ACC mode see if the light is on when in ACC mode take a picture and post on the forum or email it to me and I will let you know . If you search the forum there is a post for an online owners manual you can download.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Warning Lights from Owners Manual

@Shiraz...for future reference, you can find the owners manual (and other documents) online here:

http://fisker.ignitedusa.com/en-us/owners/

The page you want is on Section 5.3 of the Owners Handbook, and it shows a picture and label of every warning light.

From what you describe, it could be high coolant temperature shown in the attached "Indicator Lights" picture below. The red warning light on the battery could be the HV battery charge level low in the "Indicator Icons" picture below, or HV system fault in the "Indicator Lights" picture below. These pictures are excerpts of page 5.3 from the on-line owners manual.

Good luck.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
@Shiraz...for future reference, you can find the owners manual (and other documents) online here:

http://fisker.ignitedusa.com/en-us/owners/

The page you want is on Section 5.3 of the Owners Handbook, and it shows a picture and label of every warning light.

From what you describe, it could be high coolant temperature shown in the attached "Indicator Lights" picture below. The red warning light on the battery could be the HV battery charge level low in the "Indicator Icons" picture below, or HV system fault in the "Indicator Lights" picture below. These pictures are excerpts of page 5.3 from the on-line owners manual.

Good luck.
Thank you for posting that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts