Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2012 Karma back in July 2013. I am a working technician
and need to purchase the Fisker scan tool. Does Omnitech make the WDI interface still available to purchase? I believe this is the same company that made a scan tool for the early Land Rovers........If so does anyone have contact info for them?

·
Registered
25 Posts
and need to purchase the Fisker scan tool. Does Omnitech make the WDI interface still available to purchase? I believe this is the same company that made a scan tool for the early Land Rovers........If so does anyone have contact info for them?
I would also like to purchase the WDI interface and fisker software for updating. Can someone help the cause please.....

OrphanDave

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
. Yes Omni Tech made the WDI tool I've all ready discuessed this in the past but let me update you some.
Omni Tech will only sell the WDI tool to a Fisker Dealership the tool cost over $4000.00 and not even sure if they have any left to sell .
Your second problem is the Prodis program the program was only available as a down load from Fiskers web site access . In order to get the program you also need to work for a Fisker Dealership and granted access to the Tech Info site . The software and any other Fisker related items like parts catalog bulletins Etc only is avavable using the same web site . The Prodis program wasn't released on a DVD and the same as the other tech info all web based . Your best way of possibly purchasing the WDI is finding a closed Fisker Dealer that is willing to sell it . Between the cost of the WDI and the lap top we had to buy from Fisker it was close to 10K and that's dealer cost . I bought two WDI tools in event of one breaking .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts