Fisker Buzz Forums banner

nav AND blue tooth option for ECO STANDARD

11K views 54 replies 8 participants last post by  Lormax 
#1 ·
is the standard missing the nav and BLUE TOOTH module?
Gadget Audio receiver Audio equipment Display device Technology

in the picture you see still there is nav and phone tab.. can this be activated by buying the module?

any idea for good after market nav bluetooth? fit standard

See less See more
#20 ·
Take it up to 50mph or so then let go of the gas pedal. Let it decelerate on its own. Listen for any noise during deceleration. If you hear something, it's likely coming from the RDM
thanks for the tip .. I need to test drive it before pay for it,,, what else I need to look for in test drive??bad muffler will be loud ? or was fixed in that low vin..

#25 ·
Fisker silicone valley end up putting new muffler and Matt said the rdm was replaced few months ago
I test it no wining noise .. Drove it all day 300 mile no problem .. drive very nice
Lormax thanks u for your help
3 hours to update the software but didn't work even says update complete still show 5.03 .. Any idea why?
I read some where about parking crawl what is that ? There is sound from the back by the motors when car move from stop on Very slow speed but disappear after taking off

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#40 ·
View attachment 2458

Here the software screen
They did the update
3 hours show complete per their technician .. But still show 5.03

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
You are on the correct software for the CIU it doesn't show 510 if thats what you are looking for . As per Fisker
Software Version 05..03.99.0
VIP Ver 07.77.00
Nav Ver 01.05.01
Host Ver 09.29.00
If you didnt have Nav before or Back up Camera this software wouldn't update that for you . Even if you replaced the CIU with a new CIU that had Nav as soon as you do any update to the CIU to bring it too the latest software version you would lose the NAV again . I know this from experience if you want to add Nav or Back Up you need another software loaded which the dealers don't have if you read some post I'm sure you will find one or two members that can get it done for you .

#41 ·
i post it the picture because lormax request it..
the dealer suppose to update to 5.1 took 3 hours and per matt ( the tech) did show on his laptop completed .. but the display still show 5.03
and the same on the other car its eco chic.. still 5.03

is it possible the didnt have the 5.1? or there is special way to do it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.