Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am organizing a National Plug in Day event in Woodland Hills on Saturday. This is the same event committee as last year's Northridge event, just bigger and better. There will be cars from Tesla, Porsche, Fiat, etc, anddisplay booths from companies such as SolarCity and The Auto Gallery. Also, there will be food trucks! I'm wondering if anyone can come, with a Volt or another plug in vehicle. Its at the Woodland Hills Westfield Mall from 10AM-3PM. Thanks, and hope to see some of you there (We really want a Fisker to come to balance out the Teslas and Porsches.)
-Eric
Please RSVP if you may be able to go.
Woodland Hills National Electric Drive Week

·
Registered
91 Posts
Eric,
Unfortunately, I am busy this weekend and can not make it all the way up there from SD. I hope someone from the LA area will take the time to go and show off the beauty of the Karma.
Best of luck on the show. Do you know of anything further south?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eric,
Unfortunately, I am busy this weekend and can not make it all the way up there from SD. I hope someone from the LA area will take the time to go and show off the beauty of the Karma.
Best of luck on the show. Do you know of anything further south?
Here is an event in the San Diego Area, hope you enjoy NDEW this year!
https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=143

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks Eric, I will check into the September 20th event at Liberty Station. I work at Liberty Station and see a lot of other electric cars (Leaf and Tesla) in that area.

I hope you have a great weekend event.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! Quite a turnout so far!

Our event now has an emmy award winning DJ/MC and many prizes and giveaways including: pf chang's gift cards, car cleaning production, and MUCH MUCH MORE! We have ride and drives from 15 different types of electric cars, the most of any event! Remember, we moved our event to 5440 Valley Circle Blvd for more parking spaces.

Please RSVP if you can make it.
https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=141

1 - 5 of 5 Posts