Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very nice!! I like the wheels! I got my Fisker three years ago and the first thing I did was have my RDM checked to see if the soft splines had been upgraded or not. Then I had Loctite added to them since the RDM was open. It cost me 3K but it was a good investment as far as I am concerned because (knock on wood) I have had virtually no problems with my Fisker except the gas cap locking device. These issues may have already been addressed by the previous owner of your car. My Karma is not an everyday driver for me, but it always makes me feel special when I drive it. The car has been around for seven years and it still draws crowds and thumbs up from drivers on the road. It's the 21st century DeLorean - controversial, but well-liked by most. Karma drivers are a special breed, if you ask me!

·
Early Adopter
1,248 Posts
Very nice!! I like the wheels! I got my Fisker three years ago and the first thing I did was have my RDM checked to see if the soft splines had been upgraded or not. Then I had Loctite added to them since the RDM was open. It cost me 3K but it was a good investment as far as I am concerned because (knock on wood) I have had virtually no problems with my Fisker except the gas cap locking device. These issues may have already been addressed by the previous owner of your car. My Karma is not an everyday driver for me, but it always makes me feel special when I drive it. The car has been around for seven years and it still draws crowds and thumbs up from drivers on the road. It's the 21st century DeLorean - controversial, but well-liked by most. Karma drivers are a special breed, if you ask me!
I say karma owner have a keen eye for beauty - timeless designs come from time to time (Muira, e-type, Dino , Daytona to name a few) and I never had the option to buy an original until 2012 -- i took the plunge and smile every-time I drive it - that's my story and I'm sticking to it - LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Agreed!

I agree! Karma owners have a keen eye for beauty and that the Karma has timeless lines that will always make it look special. I purchased a BMW i8 last year and between these two cars I feel that I am in hybrid heaven. I can't say that I prefer one over the other because they are both unique.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am just NW of Fort Bragg in Moore County. I noticed from the picture that the rubber strip on the left side between roof panel and doors may be lifting at the front by windshield. A common problem and GOOP or "Crazy Glue" will reseal it at the front because over time wind gets under it and will lift it further.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Agreed!

I agree! Karma owners have a keen eye for beauty and that the Karma has timeless lines that will always make it look special. I purchased a BMW i8 last year and between these two cars I feel that I am in hybrid heaven. I can't say that I prefer one over the other because they are both unique.
Agree with that. nice cars!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts