Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving my karma once I press the break at red light some noise from the back and couple days sign came on dash board contact. You're dealer ar and some weard noize start to come then I got it scan it says some differential problem car start but when I press the pedal it runs very slow and then picks up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was driving my karma once I press the break at red light some noise from the back and couple days sign came on dash board contact. You're dealer ar and some weard noize start to come then I got it scan it says some differential problem car start but when I press the pedal it runs very slow and then picks up.
This exact same thing happened to mine!! I will post video.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Were you able to get it fixed?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Please provide more info and video. This will help us understand what you are experiencing. Maybe someone here can then help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts