Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been invited by the Electric Auto Association (NY area) to display the Karma this Sunday for National Plug in Day. Fox 5 news will be covering the event.
Car should be back from dealer by Friday. It went in Monday for the fan recall and for a cracked command center screen.

At this point i have nothing but positives about the car even with all the issues (as are inherent with a new model), so look for me on the News. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
lori said:
Just been invited by the Electric Auto Association (NY area) to display the Karma this Sunday for National Plug in Day. Fox 5 news will be covering the event.
Car should be back from dealer by Friday. It went in Monday for the fan recall and for a cracked command center screen.

At this point i have nothing but positives about the car even with all the issues (as are inherent with a new model), so look for me on the News. ;)
I will be attending a similar event put on by the local Electric Auto Association in Cupertino, CA. Based on my discussions with the organizers, they are very excited about having a Fisker Karma at the show and are being very gracious and hospitable. If there are similar events nearby, I would highly encourage other owners to attend and show off the car, if they can.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Take the car and create buzz about a cracked screen... How embarrassing would that be to corporate that you have an awesome car with a cracked screen at a major event.

lori said:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is exactly what i stated in my last communication to the dealer, and what i was planning to do.
FOX News is covering the event and you know i would have seeked them out.
Dealer overnighted the part for me so that i could make the event. I will show alot of support for the dealership. I will even put their license plate cover on. But as far as Fisker....well the show ins't until Sunday.

Best,
Lori

MyColorIsGreen said:
Take the car and create buzz about a cracked screen... How embarrassing would that be to corporate that you have an awesome car with a cracked screen at a major event.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow! I am going to join if there is an event like this happening in California. I have heard that the second yearly event is being displayed in 60 cities more than double last year's amount. Some of them will even have iPad giveaways. Exciting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts