Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have 2012 fisker karma and this is the problem is coming on my car drive very slow and then it picks up the speed can some one tell me what's the problem.
Car Speedometer Vehicle Odometer Tachometer

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
391 Posts
When that happened to me years ago, it happened after I switch to Sport mode just before entering a freeway and then putting my foot down on the accelerator. I exited the freeway and then turned the car off by disconnecting the big black plug and waited ten minutes (not less). When I reconnected the big black plug, all was fine. Shortly thereafter, I had the car software updated to 535. Since then, the issue has not resurfaced (although it should be noted that I had a bunch of other issues resolved over the first two years of ownership - battery modules replaced, new RDM etc.).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When that happened to me years ago, it happened after I switch to Sport mode just before entering a freeway and then putting my foot down on the accelerator. I exited the freeway and then turned the car off by disconnecting the big black plug and waited ten minutes (not less). When I reconnected the big black plug, all was fine. Shortly thereafter, I had the car software updated to 535. Since then, the issue has not resurfaced (although it should be noted that I had a bunch of other issues resolved over the first two years of ownership - battery modules replaced, new RDM etc.).
And did you had low performance signed on the dash board

1 - 7 of 7 Posts