Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My job as the GM of Fisker Atlanta was to grass root market the Fisker Karma and attempt to place the car in front of potential buyers. While doing this I was able to get some pretty cool pictures of the car in some pretty cool locations.
View attachment 5985
This was taken in front of the famous Artmore Hotel in Atlanta. I brought the Karma out for a Cars & Cigars Event hosted buy 103.3FM, Fifth Third Bank and Butler Tire & Wheel.
View attachment 5993
Here we prominently displayed our Laguna Karma at the grand opening of Atlanta Dental Spa located in the hart of Buckhead.
View attachment 6001
Here we were at the beautiful Millennium Gate Museum at Atlantic Station in Atlanta. We were here for an event that promoted young business leaders.
View attachment 6017
This was our night at the grand reopening at Bhindi Jewlers located just outside Atlanta in Decatur. The event featured celebs like RHOA Porsha Stewart and Demetria McKinney, Hip Hop trio Travis Porter & former NFL player Bob Whitfield.

I plan to add to this thread some of my experiences.

·
Deep Ocean in ATL
436 Posts
Good hearing from you Greg... hope all is well in you new job.

Fisker ATL is still hanging in to service your clients. Just in to have some work done on my Deep Ocean. Thanks for all you and Jamine did to promote Fisker and keeping the faith. PM me for phone number or email.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts