Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove about 100 miles today and she behaved beautifully. She is also getting a ton of attention in the Motor City! Will post pictures soon. [hr]
cbermudez8 said:
Drove about 100 miles today and she behaved beautifully. She is also getting a ton of attention in the Motor City! Will post pictures soon.
I forgot to mention Fisker of Grand Blanc (Michigan). They were very courteous and accomodating, could not have asked for more. Thank you Jon Paris!

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Can't wait to see your photos - congrats!!! Welcome to the family!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SoCalGuy said:
Can't wait to see your photos - congrats!!! Welcome to the family!
Here she is and I can honestly say that there is no car that I rather be driving. This car has performed great and it represents a lot of the things I stand for. I have "put my money where my mouth is" and have no regrets.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Beautiful car. You are going to have a lot of fun driving it.

-- Fab.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So glad you are enjoying the Karma Cbermudez8. It is truly a wonderful vehicle. I've been selling cars for 20 years and never have I been able to offer something so captivating as the Karma.
Congratulations and enjoy!
Jon.

[Moderator's Note: Changed real name to Forum ID to preserve privacy]

·
Registered
546 Posts
@cbermudez8: First of all...I'm kind of new-ish to the forum, and therefore late on this, but congratulations on your beautiful Karma!

I am hoping to purchase a Karma in the coming weeks and am considering Silver Wind EcoChic with a Glacier interior. I wondered how your Glacier interior was performing so far in regards to stains and wear (though it is probably to early to comment on wear)? Also, I'm a little afraid that I'll grow tired of the Glacier interior since the colors/patterns make such a strong statement. Have you found yourself wishing you'd gotten a different interior?

Thanks in advance for any response. And congratulations again. Beautiful car!!

·
Fisker Driver
79 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. Kudos for being an early adopter and walking the walk. I've got over 600 miles on mine and still look for any reason to go for a drive in the coolest ride on the planet. Enjoy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Weird Fishes said:
@cbermudez8: First of all...I'm kind of new-ish to the forum, and therefore late on this, but congratulations on your beautiful Karma!

I am hoping to purchase a Karma in the coming weeks and am considering Silver Wind EcoChic with a Glacier interior. I wondered how your Glacier interior was performing so far in regards to stains and wear (though it is probably to early to comment on wear)? Also, I'm a little afraid that I'll grow tired of the Glacier interior since the colors/patterns make such a strong statement. Have you found yourself wishing you'd gotten a different interior?

Thanks in advance for any response. And congratulations again. Beautiful car!!
I only have about 1000 miles on my car so it may be too early to tell, but so far so good. The interior continues to look flawless and everyone who has sat in my Karma has commented on the comfort. There is little doubt in my mind that it is more comfortable than leather and will wear better over time. Also, I suspect it is easier to repair than leather should it become worn in spots.

I had similar reservations about the interior color but those are now gone. I love the color and I think it is a very appropriate fabric/color combination for a car that is so cutting edge. Furthermore, I am vegan and don't buy or use any animal products so this was a bit of a no brainer for me. Hope that helps. Enjoy your Karma!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Thanks for the response, cbermudez8!

While I am not vegan, I am an ovo-lacto vegetarian who tries to avoid leather/animal products when at all possible. So the Eco Chic interior is a bit of a no brainer for me as well. And it just seems more comfortable than leather anyway. My only concern is that I'll tire of the aesthetics of the color combination. Glad to know you are continuing to appreciate it in your car.

Hope you continue to enjoy the Karma! :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congratulations Cber!!! I'm hoping mine will follow yours very very soon... anyone from Fisker please feel free to send me an update on whether or not #1705 has left New Jersey yet!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts