Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night and this morning, when I turned my car off, all of the dashboard displays remained lit up and the "P" (on the gear selector) remained lit as well. The touch screen turned off like it should.

I guess that I can unhook the battery for 10 minutes (a "hard re-boot") to shut it down, but that might not fix the problem going forward.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Last night and this morning, when I turned my car off, all of the dashboard displays remained lit up and the "P" (on the gear selector) remained lit as well. The touch screen turned off like it should.

I guess that I can unhook the battery for 10 minutes (a "hard re-boot") to shut it down, but that might not fix the problem going forward.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

Thanks.
I saw this a couple of times when I first got my car. Have not seen it since one of the early software updates, I think 614, but I am not sure.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
It has happened to me twice. The first time last July. After two days I did a hard reboot because I was leaving on a four week trip the next day and couldn't chance leaving the car awake while I was gone.

The second time was a week ago. I took it to the dealer where I bought the car and they tried to read the codes but couldn't. They took some readings and sent them on to Fisker for analysis. The dealer said it was a software problem and I could drive the car without doing any damage unitl they heard back from Fiscker.

Since then I have driven the car without incident. It was a little unnerving leaving the car awake while I ran errands but no problems occured. Then yesterday it reverted to normal behavior, going to sleep when I turned it off. Just as mysteriously as the problem occurred it went away! Weird.

I am on the latest software. Still haven't heard back from Fisker.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts