Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, Due to unforeseen employment circumstances I am sadly putting my Beautiful Fisker karma Ecosport up for sale. I purchased this 2012 Karma from a high end dealer in Dallas Texas in early may 2021. My car is Vin 1543. it has the incredible diamond dust, Shadow paint and glistens in the sunlight. The karma charges up completely and show 50 range when charged , however with the A/C on and stereo I get about 42 miles on a charge. I have both a 120volt charger and a 30amp 240 charger that will be included with the car. Everything works as it should and it has been an incredible experience owning this Fisker. I am attaching some photos of the car and I would be glad to show the car at your convenience.The Mileage is approx. 44,000 miles and I still drive it regularly. I am Asking $30,000 for this beautiful car and I hope someone on this forum can give it a proper home .

The best way to make contact is through my email : [email protected] . I can send many more pictures and also include my cell # so we can talk. I want to offer the car for sale hear and see if any of you are interested or know someone interested in purchasing it. Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Car Automotive design Mode of transport Personal luxury car Vehicle audio
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Plant
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Vehicle Wheel Tire Hood Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Thanks for looking ! Jim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
* Price drop *
Hi, Due to unforeseen employment circumstances I am sadly putting my Beautiful Fisker karma Ecosport up for sale. I purchased this 2012 Karma from a high end dealer in Dallas Texas in early may 2021. My car is Vin 1543. it has the incredible diamond dust, Shadow paint and glistens in the sunlight. The karma charges up completely and show 50 range when charged , however with the A/C on and stereo I get about 42 miles on a charge. I have both a 120volt charger and a 30amp 240 charger that will be included with the car. Everything works as it should and it has been an incredible experience owning this Fisker. I am attaching some photos of the car and I would be glad to show the car at your convenience.The Mileage is approx. 47,000 miles and I still drive it regularly. I am Asking $28,000 for this beautiful car and I hope someone on this forum can give it a proper home .

The best way to make contact is through my email : [email protected] . I can send many more pictures and also include my cell # so we can talk. I want to offer the car for sale hear and see if any of you are interested or know someone interested in purchasing it. View attachment 14526 View attachment 14527 View attachment 14528 View attachment 14529 View attachment 14530 View attachment 14525 View attachment 14526

Thanks for looking ! Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts