Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving along - normal day. On my energy flow screen I had about 2900 miles and averaging about 105mpg. And then with no warning or anything strange happening it reset to zero. Have anyone had this happen?
My wife managed to snap the photo below. And I included a photo shot earlier.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
I haven't had any complaints from my customers but I did notice you have a system warning message I bet your low on washer fluid ��

·
Registered
334 Posts
@asulil - that's funny because my did the exact same thing about 4-5 weeks ago. I was up to 151 mpg average and it reset to 0. If I remember correctly, it was right around 2900 miles too!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I think on odd days of the month in an even year when your mileage hits a prime number it resets automatically.....most likely reset at 2903 miles!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well sounds like a software bug. Which stinks I was hoping to keep long term records of overall gas mileage.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Yes, this is a bug, one that you can see more discussion about in another thread. Of course, many of us enjoy tracking our gas mileage, and LoneBPalm posted a terrific spreadsheet for doing so in the post below. (Sorry, I don't know how to link to a post.)

According to my spreadsheet, I've purchased gas 16 times since I picked up my Karma almost 3 years ago, and have a lifetime MPG as of my last fill of 210mpg. I've been as high as 228mpg lifetime and had one tank go for 648 miles. Not bad at all for a beautiful driving machine that people still stop me to ask about.

Super Moderator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
LonePalmBJ's Garage Karma

Fisker Mileage Calculator

·
Super Moderator
1,183 Posts
Of course, many of us enjoy tracking our gas mileage, and LoneBPalm posted a terrific spreadsheet for doing so in the post below.
I'm glad others are still using the tracker spreadsheet as well! I've recorded every (fairly rare) fillup and also all of the (not as rare) squawks, issues and engine lights since the day I bought mine!

Click Here to see the the original post with the download link and comments about the tool.

As for the Energy Screen just randomly resetting around 2,900 miles this is common to all vehicles and has been discussed extensively in these forums. That plus the "409MPG = Infinity" issues are just charming quirks of the Energy Screen you have no choice but to get used to!

Brent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts