Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty good review and a fair statement of the car's capabilities. Even though teh title says "First Test' they refer to the EPA ratings released in October, so the video is recent and is not the same as the February tests.

Also, they independently measure the zero-sixty in Sport mode at 6.0 seconds, which is closer to the original performance claim than Fisker's current 6.3 second estimate. And under full braking, the car looks like it could cause the filings to come out of your teeth. :D

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIGYFNXq87c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

-- Fab.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Fabulist said:
Also, they independently measure the zero-sixty in Sport mode at 6.0 seconds, which is closer to the original performance claim than Fisker's current 6.3 second estimate. And under full braking, the car looks like it could cause the filings to come out of your teeth. :D
We already knew most of those numbers. The new one for me is the lateral acceleration of 0.92 g. That's not great, but not as bad as I thought it might be. Plus, it's still a pre-production car so it may be faster than the production ones.

I'm not sure why they (Motor Trend) did not measure 0-60 in Stealth...

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ct-fiskerbuzz said:
I'm not sure why they (Motor Trend) did not measure 0-60 in Stealth...
Probably because they forgot to bring a calendar to time it with. :D

-- Fab.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts