Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two categories that I'd like to hear opinions on.

1) Which model Karma will be the most desired / collectible? EcoStandard, EcoSport or EcoChic?

2) Which color combo will be the most collectible?

I'll start by answering my own question. I think a Laguna EcoChic with Earth interior will be "purple unicorn" of all Karmas in 5-10+ years time. Why - EcoChic is rare, Laguna exterior paint is rare (and looks amazing, but I'm biased).

Discuss.

·
Registered
264 Posts
How about one of the 100 signature editions?

·
Registered
781 Posts
The most collectible Karma will be the ones that can survive without parts
Heh, I was going to say something similar: The car with the most salvageable parts.

Odds are these are just the DeLorean's of tomorrow, but I suspect they'll be more valuable as "parts cars" in 5 years than anything else.

-Brian

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts
Two categories that I'd like to hear opinions on.

1) Which model Karma will be the most desired / collectible? EcoStandard, EcoSport or EcoChic?

2) Which color combo will be the most collectible?

I'll start by answering my own question. I think a Laguna EcoChic with Earth interior will be "purple unicorn" of all Karmas in 5-10+ years time. Why - EcoChic is rare, Laguna exterior paint is rare (and looks amazing, but I'm biased).

Discuss.
Based on the picture you took with your car, not only the the Laguna look awesome, those pictures with the ladies will earn it "distinction" will collectors - maybe a short video of something clever on YouTube that makes it go viral. How about phy type high Energy video with the ladies , a few fiskers and their owners - "I'm to sexy for the road" could be the theme :):D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heh, I was going to say something similar: The car with the most salvageable parts.

Odds are these are just the DeLorean's of tomorrow, but I suspect they'll be more valuable as "parts cars" in 5 years than anything else.

-Brian
You might know plenty about user interface design, Brian but you don't know sh!t about cars. Why don't you go hump your little trophy?

·
Registered
781 Posts
You might know plenty about user interface design, Brian but you don't know sh!t about cars. Why don't you go hump your little trophy?
Ah yes, another internet troll with nothing productive to add to the conversation other than attacking other people. Would you care to back up your claim, or are you just going to be another jerk hiding on the anonymous internet?

Clearly I do know a lot about cars - I think that's been evident, so your claim is laughable and is clearly just a childish attempt at lashing out. Grow up.

-Brian

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey Brian, at least Sandy Eggo has the taste to post pictures of attractive ladies befitting the beauty of his Karma. The only picture you ever posted on this forum was a Karma taking a dump. I think that says it all. You have a BAD attitude and I wish you'd find something else to dump on than the Karma.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Based on the picture you took with your car, not only the the Laguna look awesome, those pictures with the ladies will earn it "distinction" will collectors - maybe a short video of something clever on YouTube that makes it go viral. How about phy type high Energy video with the ladies , a few fiskers and their owners - "I'm to sexy for the road" could be the theme :):D
Something like this, perhaps? A fellow Karma owner and I put this together when we were bored about a week ago. I'm not sure what you'll make of it - maybe you'll laugh, maybe you'll cry, maybe you'll want 3:36 of your life back. In fact, the latter is a given. :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
If you do not like the car you should probably just sell it and move on instead of trashing it. Why post on every thread about how much you hate your Karma? We get it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah yes, another internet troll with nothing productive to add to the conversation other than attacking other people. Would you care to back up your claim, or are you just going to be another jerk hiding on the anonymous internet?

Clearly I do know a lot about cars - I think that's been evident, so your claim is laughable and is clearly just a childish attempt at lashing out. Grow up.

-Brian
I've got nothing to prove and plenty to back it up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I can confirm that Sandy Eggo is a total jerk. He used to beat me up for my lunch money in Denver and he was never respectful of my Toyota Avalon versus his banana yellow M3. Knowing him has scarred me and ruined my life.

;)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can confirm that Sandy Eggo is a total jerk. He used to beat me up for my lunch money in Denver and he was never respectful of my Toyota Avalon versus his banana yellow M3. Knowing him has scarred me and ruined my life.

;)
Check's in the mail, Gary.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Brian you would have probably saved several hundred hours (that could have probably been put towards developing cutting edge user interfaces for your iPhone games) if you had gotten rid of your Karma. I cannot imagine how much frustration and angst this vehicle has caused you. From your videos and website reviews it seems as if the Karma's UI design really ruffles your feathers. Why get frustrated by a car you do not like? Get that Model S or (whatever car you fancy). Life is too short; It isn't worth it to be angry about an inanimate object (or anything for that matter) for so long.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
This is over the line and unacceptable. We are taking plenty of barbs from people outside the Karma community and don't need to shoot at each other. I am a big believer in an open and robust discussion but personal attacks and insults do not advance the discussion and have no place here. So, stop with this.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Brian you would have probably saved several hundred hours (that could have probably been put towards developing cutting edge user interfaces for your iPhone games) if you had gotten rid of your Karma. I cannot imagine how much frustration and angst this vehicle has caused you. From your videos and website reviews it seems as if the Karma's UI design really ruffles your feathers. Why get frustrated by a car you do not like? Get that Model S or (whatever car you fancy). Life is too short; It isn't worth it to be angry about an inanimate object (or anything for that matter) for so long.
This is off-topic and very condescending. Enough with the Brian bashing.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts