Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been in Atlanta for all of 3 hours and have already seen three different Model S - it's the new Prius!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Yeah there are 3 in my neighborhood.
more exclusive to have a karma, but exclusivity has its own costs: parts, service ...

·
Registered
289 Posts
They are so popular here in the Bay Area that they are already involved in accidents, I caught one with a large hit on the rear fender/wheel area..

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Extremely popular in the Orange County area too, I see many on a daily basis. The darker gray color with graphite looking wheels is pretty slick...........

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
There are now 2 in the Vail area. One in my neighborhood and the other owned by a hotel in the village. I still have the only Karma though (except for some guy from Miami that brings his up for the summer).

·
Registered
54 Posts
I live in a little town in CT called Monroe (right next to Newtown since sadly everyone knows where that is now) and there is one in town and I have seen at least 3 others passing through...they've become very common place for sure.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
They are pretty common and, fortunately, we can all get along just fine.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Its painful to see the plate on the front of the car, but at least you moved it off to the side. I get it, just painful after how beautiful the car looks without it.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Its painful to see the plate on the front of the car, but at least you moved it off to the side. I get it, just painful after how beautiful the car looks without it.
I was told by someone knowledgeable about these things that I should not attach to the plate to the tow hook because it could potentially transmit the force of a relatively light collision (such as someone backing into the car while trying to parallel park) directly to the car's frame, thus converting a minor hit into something a lot more serious. On the other hand, I don't want to give California Highway's finest an excuse to pull me over and I just can't bring myself to drilling holes in the front of the car. That's a perfect example of a "First World Problem." :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts