1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I like how the first pic has 0 miles left on the battery. She probably doesn't understand you have the plug it in to charge the battery.

I have a girlfriend that unfortunately watches the show from time to time. I guess ant self centered, no talent, wannabe can get on tv these days.

Lormax, consider yourself lucky. I wish I didn't know...

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I don't even know what the Shahs of Sunset is??
It's yet another insult to the Iranian community living in LA. It's not bad enough that they had to suffer through the various political crises, now there is a reality series that makes them look uber-douchey. One of the people they follow on the show is Lilli, who allegedly owns several super high-end cars, including a Fisker Karma and every time she is in an episode, you see a fleeting shot of her white Karma. For example, in the Season 3 teaser, you get a glimpse of it around 00:56 mark.

·
Registered
546 Posts
For awhile there, she worked out at a private gym where I train, and I'd see her car in the parking lot. There was no 'EC' or 'ES' on the back, so I'm pretty sure her Karma is one of the few EcoStandards that Fisker made. It has Texas plates.

And I *swear* the only reason I knew she was on the show--or even about the show--was that a guy at the gym told me.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
If you see it again, take a look through the back center window at the shelf. If there's no grill in the center of the back shelf like your car, then it's a Standard.

·
Registered
185 Posts
If you see it again, take a look through the back center window at the shelf. If there's no grill in the center of the back shelf like your car, then it's a Standard.
from the black interior i can tell you its 100% look like my white standard

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
After studying the pic where's she's standing by it with the one leg up, I don't see a center grill along the back shelf. Definitely a Standard model.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
After studying the pic where's she's standing by it with the one leg up, I don't see a center grill along the back shelf. Definitely a Standard model.
Sorry, @Lormax for subjecting you to the ordeal of close examination of that photo, and thank you for that clarification. :D It could have been worse, you may have had to look at this shot instead:

I am almost certain that she does not own any of those vehicles and that they are on loan to her so that they are seen on the show. I have no proof of this, it's just a suspicion, given how little reality one typically encounters in a reality show.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Well the white one in Million Dollar Listing was on loan from Fisker. I don't know how old the recordings are for this show, but I know that car has since been sold off.

·
Premium Member
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the white one in Million Dollar Listing was on loan from Fisker. I don't know how old the recordings are for this show, but I know that car has since been sold off.
It's probably the same car. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts