Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spent $80 filling up the Quattroporte. I don't think I spent $80 on gas the whole time I had the Karma (16 months).

Sure do miss driving by gas stations and not even thinking about it. I don't miss, though, the sound the ICE made whenever it was on (sounded like an old man snoring - the Ferrari engine in the QP provides quite a different aural experience!)...or the climate control with a mind of its own...or the constant build issues I was uncovering....

But most of all I miss driving a piece of art. The QP is also beautiful and turns heads, but not at the same rate as the Karma. Hope you all are enjoying yours; I keep reading here so I can continue to live vicariously through you!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Just spent $80 filling up the Quattroporte. I don't think I spent $80 on gas the whole time I had the Karma (16 months).

Sure do miss driving by gas stations and not even thinking about it. I don't miss, though, the sound the ICE made whenever it was on (sounded like an old man snoring - the Ferrari engine in the QP provides quite a different aural experience!)...or the climate control with a mind of its own...or the constant build issues I was uncovering....

But most of all I miss driving a piece of art. The QP is also beautiful and turns heads, but not at the same rate as the Karma. Hope you all are enjoying yours; I keep reading here so I can continue to live vicariously through you!
Can't give up your trolling ways, eh? :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts