Fisker Buzz Forums banner

Mirrors won't fold now

8K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  BillyO 
adam said:
I turned on the feature to fold the side mirrors in when locking the doors. Worked great for a week. This morning, I unlocked the doors and they didn't fold out.

Drove to get coffee down the street. Turned off the car and went in. Came back, unlocked the car, started it and still, mirrors wouldn't fold back out.

I manually moved them back as I was driving to work 30 miles and didn't want to drive without them in place.

When I got home tonight, I rebooted the car (unplugged main battery cable) and still no go. Anyone else experience this?

I've tried turning the feature on/off and I also tried pushing the button on the command center to no avail.
There was a problem in software versions prior to 6.14.2 that caused the mirror motors to fail. I just got 6.14.2 installed and my dealer replaced the mirror motors and everything works great again.

doug said:
Is there a complete bug list including which each software update was to address?
No there is not. I sent a message to David Harris requesting that Fisker provide a list of problems fixed/problems still outstanding with each software release but they are unwilling to do so. Instead we are left to guess/speculate/share whatever tidbits we can garner from conversations with Fisker personnel.

SoCalGuy said:
Did David Harris actually say no, we're not willing to, or did he just not respond? I don't know why they're so sensitive about it.
David Harris did respond, saying that we should provide feedback to their customer service team. He didn't seem to understand that channel is currently one way - we provide them with reports on problems we encounter with the Karma, but we never find out if our problems have been fixed, or even acknowledged as being problems.

Very frustrating. :mad:

DHarris said:
We are having discussions about communication with all owners internally. Stay tuned, more information will be coming:

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
David,

It has been more than a week since you posted on this. Do you have any updates for us on Fisker's plan for improving owner communication?

- Dennis

DHarris said:
dennis said:
David,

It has been more than a week since you posted on this. Do you have any updates for us on Fisker's plan for improving owner communication?
Dennis, I don't always make every post so sorry for the delay in this response. As soon as I have details they will get posted.

David Harris
Fisker Automotive
Thanks for your response. We are all looking forward to hearing Fisker's plan for improving communication with the owners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.