Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Well myself and our dealership top brass had the pleasure of meeting the new Vice President of customer experience yesterday . Unfortunately I cant discuss what we discussed but I can tell you some really great things are coming these changes will be launched by month end .
I can also say where was Joost four years a go if he was part of Fisker then owners and dealerships wouldn't be in the position we are in now . He has plenty of things to work out on his plate but customer service is job 1 .

A plan of attack was laid out for the present Karma and the future models . I can honestly say the technology they are working on and testing is unreal .

Myself and everyone else came out of the meeting with a whole new outlook with the future . We will stay a dealer and support Elux any way we can .

Very impressed and very pleased . Stay tune for more news :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thanks for the update Harleyguy. I can't wait for the end of the month!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Agreed, I've had multiple discussions with him. Very fortunate to have him in charge. I can say he has responded to every email and answered or returned every phone call I've made to him. That's world's apart already.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've been shopping for my next car, and haven't found one that can beat the love i have for my Fisker. I'm extremely anxious to hear from "Elux/[New Fisker]" with hopeful expectations they will produce an equally stunning vehicle with updated and competitive technology.

I'm wondering if I should get another Fisker that may be updated, or hold out for likely higher priced debut vehicle of "New Fisker", which i consider as an entirely new company. But a company with the power and patents of a beautiful design base. Hopefully the wait doesn't kill me...

Do they (the New Fisker) know there's only 13 days left in April ?!?!?!?!!??!!????

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
It sure has been an exciting wild ride ever since I first saw the Karma on TV when it was first unveiled at the Detroit autoshow in 2008. I saw it on a Friday and on Monday I called and gave Fisker my $5K deposit. Since then, there has never been a dull moment. It is inconceivable that after all this time, I'm still excited about this car. Any other car and I would have moved on a long time ago.
I'm excited to see all the developments coming up. This is the best ending imaginable to this amazing journey.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I've been spending extra time here on the board in April because of the impending announcements. All the teases are setting a very high bar. Maybe time to tamp down expectations a little?

·
Premium Member
2012 Fisker Karma #1030
380 Posts
I've been spending extra time here on the board in April because of the impending announcements. All the teases are setting a very high bar. Maybe time to tamp down expectations a little?
I agree - existing owners are not a significant revenue source for the new eLux company and so from a business perspective we are probably not a priority for them. Our only leverage is if our negative voices are heard on social media and so forth as eLux is trying to re-launch the company. Hopefully that won't be necessary, but from a business standpoint current Fisker owners are actually a liability to the new company and I am quite sure their management would have preferred we did not exist and they could start with a clean slate. Obviously we have no rights to make demands of eLux so all we can hope for is to be treated fairly, get a bit of warranty support and have somewhere to go when problems occur. Anything more is icing on the cake :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
This is great news no matter what comes out by the end of the month. Just to have someone say that the current owners are being included is wonderful. I love my Karma and will drive it for years to come no matter what but having support makes it much easier to keep enjoying that Karma feeling!!

Really looking forward to what ever is said in the next few weeks.

·
Coming in April
38 Posts
I agree - existing owners are not a significant revenue source for the new eLux company and so from a business perspective we are probably not a priority for them. Our only leverage is if our negative voices are heard on social media and so forth as eLux is trying to re-launch the company. Hopefully that won't be necessary, but from a business standpoint current Fisker owners are actually a liability to the new company and I am quite sure their management would have preferred we did not exist and they could start with a clean slate. Obviously we have no rights to make demands of eLux so all we can hope for is to be treated fairly, get a bit of warranty support and have somewhere to go when problems occur. Anything more is icing on the cake :)
Hello Shrowell, I can assure you that we do NOT regard existing Karma owners as a liability ! We have potentially 2,328 global brand advocates out in the world that we want to engage with and work with to upgrade/modify/improve some of the more glaring issues on their vehicles. We can't look to the past as the bankruptcy prohibits that, but we can look to the future and try and find creative ways how we can support our heritage. You can expect some goods things to come during this year. Will we be able to satisfy everyone, no unfortunately, but our single focus for now is to look towards the original Fisker Karma and re-engage with the people who put their trust (and money) in a unique and relevant vehicle even by today's standards.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hello Shrowell, I can assure you that we do NOT regard existing Karma owners as a liability ! We have potentially 2,328 global brand advocates out in the world that we want to engage with and work with to upgrade/modify/improve some of the more glaring issues on their vehicles. We can't look to the past as the bankruptcy prohibits that, but we can look to the future and try and find creative ways how we can support our heritage. You can expect some goods things to come during this year. Will we be able to satisfy everyone, no unfortunately, but our single focus for now is to look towards the original Fisker Karma and re-engage with the people who put their trust (and money) in a unique and relevant vehicle even by today's standards.
I think I speak for everyone on the board (and you are correct that we have been tremendously enthusiastic brand ambassadors since 2012), when I say that we await your end-of-month post with GREAT anticipation!

·
Early Adopter
1,259 Posts

Well said KARMANEWS and it’s music to my ears! As an original owner (and unofficial brand ambassador), I think you (and Elux management) are making the right overtures to current owners and existing support network (you know who you are) - I commend you and the Elux team for making the effort.

Having lived the empty promises from FIKSER and the dishonest dealers, your good deeds (should you choose to follow thru), and that of the service network that survived, IMHO, will truly bring Elux (a) good KARMA.

BTW, my car is a work of art and if nothing else will be in my garage for my personal benefit, but it will sure be nice to drive it and have the look and feel (and the reputation behind it) to be a proud owner and show her off like she was meant to be.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
We have potentially 2,328 global brand advocates out in the world
KarmaNews, You can count me in as a "Brand Advocate".
I am already impressed with the ease of having warranty work done at Fisker Miami (muffler replaced) . Thank you for not abandoning us.

BTW, was just in for an oil change for my 3 year anniversary, check out the attached picture, looks like it was Black Fisker Day in Miami.

Attachments

·
Coming in April
38 Posts
KarmaNews, You can count me in as a "Brand Advocate".
I am already impressed with the ease of having warranty work done at Fisker Miami (muffler replaced) . Thank you for not abandoning us.

BTW, was just in for an oil change for my 3 year anniversary, check out the attached picture, looks like it was Black Fisker Day in Miami.
I had my Black Fisker Day in Costa Mesa today with the new Black Chrome Dune Twist wheels (and blacked out chrome work) on my ride :)

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Karmanews - You wrote:

"We can't look to the past as the bankruptcy prohibits that, but we can look to the future and try and find creative ways how we can support our heritage."

WRONG. The bankruptcy means you are not REQUIRED to make amends for the past, with the exception of a limited amount of maintenance. You are NOT prohibited. Having said that, I'm sure that every Fisker owner has the experience of being asked about their cars very frequently. I sure am. It would be a marketing coup for the new Fisker to make those interactions 100% positive by supporting your heritage in a manner that convinces current owners you treated them properly.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Karmanews - You wrote:

"We can't look to the past as the bankruptcy prohibits that, but we can look to the future and try and find creative ways how we can support our heritage."

WRONG. The bankruptcy means you are not REQUIRED to make amends for the past, with the exception of a limited amount of maintenance. You are NOT prohibited. Having said that, I'm sure that every Fisker owner has the experience of being asked about their cars very frequently. I sure am. It would be a marketing coup for the new Fisker to make those interactions 100% positive by supporting your heritage in a manner that convinces current owners you treated them properly.
Well said. we all have a daily presence that represents a "to-die-for' venue. Keep us bragging!

1 - 20 of 143 Posts