Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my new karma will not save any thing, radiochannels are gone when i start the car.
more annoying is i have to change to km everytime.

I think the nav has stored homeadress.

i am running 6.28

could the dealer have forgotten something before delivery.

When i charge the car i get no symbol in the car but the car is charging. i always let car go down to sleep mode before charging.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Michael said:
my new karma will not save any thing, radiochannels are gone when i start the car.
more annoying is i have to change to km everytime.

I think the nav has stored homeadress.

i am running 6.28

could the dealer have forgotten something before delivery.

When i charge the car i get no symbol in the car but the car is charging. i always let car go down to sleep mode before charging.
There's a dashboard light that indicates "charging" but mine only stays on until the car goes to sleep. (I use the "turn climate system off before shutdown" method so that I can plug the convenience charger in right away, and what I see is that the dashboard light is on when I first plug in, and off when I check later.)

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Talk to your dealer Michael, this sounds peculiar to your Karma. The loss of presets has been a recurrent theme, but I think mostly fixed with 6.28.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I talked to them today, they had one more karma with same problems so they have send the report to fisker.

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
EVer1 said:
Talk to your dealer Michael, this sounds peculiar to your Karma. The loss of presets has been a recurrent theme, but I think mostly fixed with 6.28.
You need to save your settings and associate it with the active fob before it remembers them. This is done through "Settings" screen of the "System" page on the command center. There are two different "Save" options, one for the radio presents and another one for the seat position. See the Touchscreen Manual pages 27-29 for more detailed instructions. You can download an electronic copy of the touchscreen manual from the Fisker owners' page at this link.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank i also read about the seats saving but i cant find anything for saving the settings for km or miles per hour and my local settings

·
Registered
27 Posts
EVer1 said:
I agree. I would get a software update even if they claim it has already been done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts