Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for you all when i read the threads that have problems or questions I can answer would you rather me start a new thread on post what I know there or just reply on that thread I know on other forums I belong too once the OP gets the answer they are looking for other members no longer read the post . It's up too you how you want me to post ??:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Harleyguy said:
Question for you all when i read the threads that have problems or questions I can answer would you rather me start a new thread on post what I know there or just reply on that thread I know on other forums I belong too once the OP gets the answer they are looking for other members no longer read the post . It's up too you how you want me to post ??:thumbup:
Hmmmm. If you know something we should all know, posting it here might be the most consistent way to keep us in the loop.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
The information needs to be organized so that it is easily referenced later. If the thread title explains the issue, add a post to that thread. If not, start a new thread with an accurate title so that the information can be found by members later.

Thank you for providing information. :thumbup:

·
Registered
199 Posts
The best would be to be able to download a FAQ document with listed problems and the solution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts