Fisker Buzz Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm Wim, I live in Belgium and I'm 42 years old. I have a Jaguar xfs, but now I fell in love with The Fisker Karma!
I have read quite a lot of this beautifull car, good and bad things, and now my question is : would you buy it again, and is now the right moment for me buying one! Is the future bright for buying a Fisker Karma knowing what we know now?
Sorry about my bad english, but I try hard :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Only buy the car knowing you can have it fixed meaning a shop that is close enough by that has the knowledge to respir the car

·
Registered
886 Posts
Today, my Karma turned 3 and YES !!!! I'd by it again!

·
Peter van Boesschoten
2 Posts
Hi,
I'm Wim, I live in Belgium and I'm 42 years old. I have a Jaguar xfs, but now I fell in love with The Fisker Karma!
I have read quite a lot of this beautifull car, good and bad things, and now my question is : would you buy it again, and is now the right moment for me buying one! Is the future bright for buying a Fisker Karma knowing what we know now?
Sorry about my bad english, but I try hard :confused:
Hello Wim, my name is Peter van Boesschoten and also live in Belgium in a small village Essen, near the Dutch boarder.
I bought a new Fisher Karma last september and drove till now about 9000 km, without serious problems. A few weeks ago the car had the first maintenance at the Fisker agent in Zaventem. Only the charger module had to be changed. It is a great vehicle to move, so different, so exclusive and so sexy. If you are interested to talk about and the possiblities to buy, contact me. landline: 003236677352, mobile: 0031653257230

·
Registered
211 Posts
Wim;
Have you bought a Fisker yet? Take the plunge. It is a car ownership experience like no other, I assure you.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes! I bought it one month ago, and absolutely in love with it! Thanks for your message, and welcome to us both in the Fisker family.

·
Registered
211 Posts
All the very best with it. U will love every minute of the drive. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts