Fisker Buzz Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please don't take this the wrong way . The questions you ask have been answered over and over since the Karma has come out . Please do some searches on the forum and I'm a 100% sure you will find your answer . I can't answer for Lormax but this forum is very time consuming and since myself and Lomax repair Karmas for a living and I don't mind spending time on here answering questions it gets kinda old answering old questions .

With that said if you ever make it to South Florida I welcome you to my shop and by the end of your visit your brain will explode with all the information I will give you and show you.And what all these parts we take about are . The RDM the traction motors the HV battery etc .

I bet Lormax would do the same

Like I said this isn't a bashing you thread and please don't take it that way .

·
Cloud Based App Developer
91 Posts
Please don't take this the wrong way . The questions you ask have been answered over and over since the Karma has come out . Please do some searches on the forum and I'm a 100% sure you will find your answer . I can't answer for Lormax but this forum is very time consuming and since myself and Lomax repair Karmas for a living and I don't mind spending time on here answering questions it gets kinda old answering old questions .

With that said if you ever make it to South Florida I welcome you to my shop and by the end of your visit your brain will explode with all the information I will give you and show you.And what all these parts we take about are . The RDM the traction motors the HV battery etc .

I bet Lormax would do the same

Like I said this isn't a bashing you thread and please don't take it that way .
Thanks Harleyguy - I will not take it a wrong way. I have been exploring the forum and trying to find answers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts